Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!!

Happy Birthday to the best baby daddy in the whole wide world. I am so lucky to have such an unbelievable husband and father for my daughter and pets. He is a truly wonderful, loving, supportive and giving man. He teaches me many things about slowing down and taking things in. He is able to make sense of many things that I can't. He ALWAYS figures out a solution to things that I think there is no solution for. He is my balance. He shows me a different more laid back perspective. It is amazing because the things that I love most about him also are the things that drive me the most crazy! I love and adore you daddy! David has the unfortunate birthday of December 26th. Everyone is worn and out and wound down from Christmas! We still celebrate but i feel like we should change the date. Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️