Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cheater

Well yesterday I took my Pre-K class to the H-town zoo for our field trip. We had a rocking time. The weather wasn't too hot and the kids were stoked as was I except for one thing. I felt like I was completely cheating on Pootie J. I mean here I am at one of her favorite places of all times; checking out all of the "bobs" WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN. Now, most of my students had never been to the zoo so it was so cool to see their excitement. Yet, every time I saw a stroller with a baby in it. I felt so sad and shady. I truly felt like I was cheating. So, to make myself feel better I went to the gift shop and bought pootie a purple purse with a little bob in it as well as a moon book that lights up. It made me feel better temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️