Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Buergler # 2

We were told at 14 weeks that bb#2 is another girl. We have our big ultrasound on Friday and will hopefully find out for sure. I am happy to announce that I feel human again. I have felt better since Thanksgiving. Thank goodness because I wasn't sure that I was going to survive. This pregnancy was harder on my body initially that Elle's was. The vomiting and nausea got really old quickly. It is so true that when you have a little one running around it makes your pregnancy a little tiring! Can't wait to see this little sweet baby on Friday. Will update with pictures!

1 comment:


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️