Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 Days shy of 36 weeks

Well week 35 sucked. I am overwhelmed. There is no possible way that I would have survived this week and several weeks in the past 9 months without my mommy and my hubby. Elle helps too. She doesn't let you slow down or get too down. She brings out the best in us all (most of the time).The stress at work is out of control. Most of it unncessary in my opinion. I am trying to get all my ducks in a row and every day one of them seems to swim away. I am sick AGAIN. This time with some sort of upper respitory infection. Yesterday after a horrible Tuesday, I thought I was going to deliver my girl. I was at school, not cool. Just reminded me of all of the things that i haven't quite finished up yet and need to desperately. All is well with Lily. She needs to cook at least another 9 days. My goal is to make it to 37 weeks. That way she will be considered full term but will not be the NINE TO NINE AND A HALF POUNDS that the doctor is prediciting that she might be if she carried to term. This means C-section. I DON'T WANT A C SECTION! Yes, this is coming from a girl who was going to have an elective C-Section with Elle. So glad I didn't. Even though I pushed for 3 hours and Elle's head was the largest cone head known to man, the recovery for me was easy. My doctor will be out of town during week 39 and that is when they could safely schedule an induction or csection without having to do an amnio to check for fetal lung development. I REALLY want to be delivered by my doctor. She is the only one I know in the practice and I feel very comfortable with her. I am hoping that my water breaks in week 37 or 38. Wish us luck.
Things are already looking up for week 36. Family dinner on Friday will include extended family. Hair cut Saturday and a quick shopping trip. NJ Buerglers are here this weekend. Astros Game Sunday! 4 day week next week. 37 weeks on the 23rd and hopefully PUNJAB and then Easter. Elle really seems to understand about the Easter Bunny. Then my last week of work. And then LILY GRACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️