Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Months







Elle,

You had a busy month. We had a trip to the ER after you fell off of your pony. You had a big ugly bruise in the middle of your eyes. You caught a cold and you also had fifth disease. I had never even heard of it but you got it girl. Not cool Elle. We felt terribly bad for my girl. Since that week you have been completely great! Granted you are a dare devil and have learned how to become more constructive in your climbing. You push your high chair over to the counter and climb up the chair onto the top of the counter. You push your little chair over to the couch and climb to the top of the back of the couch and sometimes jump to the lower part of the couch. In less than 24 hours you were playing your game with daddy after bath and tripped in the covers and conked your head very hard on our headboard. I mean it was such a solid hit that I heard it while I was relaxing in the bath tub. The very next day you jumped off of the couch and landed mostly on the pillows on the floor but hit your head in virtually the exact same spot. Then you tried to jump to casey without alering anyone ( out of daddy's arms) and hit your eyebrow area on a glass bottle. NOTE. all of these incidents involved your dad for once. Seems like all of your injuries normally happen when you are with me. The crazy part is that you are watched very carefully! You are getting quicker and quicker!
Spring Break was so fun. Daddy, Meemom, Uncle Casey, and i took you to the Houston Zoo for the first time. We had an unbelievable time. You loved it. You said Bob a few hundred times. Any animal to which resembles a cat at all is called Bob. I think it is great. You couldn't get enought of the petting zoo. You ran from goat to goat to show your love. You gave Mommy lots of anxitety by kissing the filthy animals. We went on daily walks, went to the park, went shopping, went to the strand, happy hour and lunch. You were a trooper. It was so fun!!! There is nothing small about your personality. You are downright hilarious! You love to play and laugh. You are realizing how funny and cute you are. You have added a few words to your growing vocabulary: Baby Elle,uh oh, night night a "b" word for bird that i don't know how to spell,and now everything is HOT! and you act like you are going to touch it and pull your hands back quickly when you say HOT. Although you think things that are cold should also be called hot. You love to identify animals and pictures in books. I ask and you point. I called Meemom to alert her that you only got 99 out of 100 pics correct in an alphabet picture book. she said what didn't she know. I told her rooster. She said " do it again and ask her where the cock a doodle do is." Well she was right you know them all. I couldn't believe it. You blow me away daily with your cuteness, sweetness and smarts. You melt me when you grab both sides of my face and kiss me. Keep those kisses and smiles coming my smarty pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️