Monday, January 10, 2011

Terrible Twos and Twenty Two Weeks

Meemom, Elle and I went up to Houston to our favorite baby store Doodles to hit up their post Christmas sale and see what we could score. Elle said she wanted to go and that she would be a good girl. Well, as soon as we got to the store all hell broke loose. She was everything but good. She wanted to only play with all of the toys and absolutely refused to let me look at anything; regardless of what I tried to bribe or threaten her with. We had an entire day of shopping planned and had to call it quits as soon as we could get out of Doodles. Meemom found some wonderful things for Miss Lily Grace and Elle (even though she really deserved only time out). We didn't even get to eat lunch. Only a Jamba Juice and then home. As soon as we hit Jamba Juice Elle was asleep. Maybe next time she will stay with Daddy. What happened to my little shopper girl? David and i decided that at least initially Elle and Lily will share a room so we have been working hard to organize and down size on whatever we can so that Lily might have something of her own in that room. I go to the doctor today for my checkup. I am 22 weeks and some change. I truly feel good. Maybe a little tired here and there but it goes with the job and having a two year old. I am blessed with an amazing family and friends who take wonderful care of me. Hard to believe there are only 124 days until we meet this sweet little girl. Time is a ticking. I remember why I liked being pregnant. We will get to see Lily again on the 28th and I will post some ultrasound pics then. francie

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️