Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Busy Week

After going completely stir crazy we planned a pretty crazy week. Meemom, Daddy and I took the girls to the Children's Museum on Thursday. Grandmommy and AppleJack met us there so they could meet Lily. We had an amazing time! Elle loved pretty much everything at the museum. We can't wait to go back. Her Daddy let her climb that thing that goes from floor to second or third level ceiling. When I saw it, I almost passed out. Especially when I read no children under 5 and no crocs-AWESOME. Mine is 2 and wearing crocs. After one mishap we survived. A quick trip to Doodles and Ruggles and home.
The next day we headed to the beach as a fam. meemom joined us. Elle had a blast playing in the sand and water. It was such an unbelievable day that I felt like I was on vacation somewhere else. We came home and ate watermelon on the porch and then had a fabulous nap!
Saturday, we went to the Cookoff and had ourselves a good ole time. We are keeping busy, busy, busy and loving every moment of my time off with my family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️