Friday, June 3, 2011

Summa Summa Summertime

Summer has taken off with a bang! We bought season passes to Schlitterbahn and Moody Gardens. We have already taken full advantage of both. The whole family went to Schlitterbahn. David and I are an amazing team, especially when it comes to the girls. I was pretty impressed with Schlitterbahn, after some admitted hestitation. The kids part is nice and expansive and we had fun on the slides. One of us sat with Lily while the other ventured out with Elle. Fun was had by all. Pics to follow. You won't find us there in the middle of the day or on the weekend but at opening time during the week that's where we will be.
Today, David had a law training/hours type thing. So, the girls and I packed up and headed to Moody Gardens. It took 2 hours to get us dressed, halfway fed, bags packed and out the door. Sad part is I felt accomplished with that. Now I have a challenge. It went pretty smoothly and we saw Dora and Diego in 4d! After that, I got Elle a popsicle and found a private area to nurse Lily. With Elle strapped in the stroller and occupied with a pop, I felt somewhat confident that I wouldn't have to chase her through Moody Gardens with my boobs hanging out. We then ventured to the rainforest. IT WAS WAY TOO HOT!! Remind me to not do that again. All in all it was a great day! The girls were awesome and I was so proud to have done it all alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️