Friday, September 2, 2011

Lily Grace 4 months old





Lily G,

You are so absolutely amazing.  You break a smile whenever anyone acknowledges you.  Your bright eyes and smile can light up an entire room.  Your adorable laugh and blonde hair don't hurt either!  You are scoop you up with a spoon sweet and edible. You are rolling over and able to hold your head up while playing in the exersaucer.  You carry on full conversations with anyone who will talk to you.  You love love love to nurse and get very excited at the sight of the boobie!  When I weighed you last week you weighed 15.6 pounds.  I don't know how long you are but we will find out tomorrow at your four month appointment!  You are a big girl and fill out the clothing and pajamas for 6-12 month or 9 month length.   You are absolutely a doll in every way.  Super super laid back and obsessed with your sister.  You love to watch her talk and play and sing.  She adores you as well.  I have been so amazed watching the two of you together.  Nothing makes me happier.  You were sleeping pretty well but the past few weeks have been waking up at least twice.  Yet as soon as I hold you on my chest or put you in my bed you are out, until I put you down!  We are working on that.  Need to get it figured out before I go back to work at the
end of Sept. (:( ).  I am loving this time with you and your sister.  I can honestly say, you were meant to be in this family!  I can't imagine life without you!  We are so happy to be a family of four. 
Love,
Mama

Well at your check up yesterday you charmed everyone in the clinic . You wouldn't stop smiling and cooing at the nurse who was going to give you your shots! You and your Daddy showed off your tricks to the doctor. Elle liked on with a careful eye to make sure they were sweet to you. Elle turned to me during the appointment, while patting you and said "Mommy, I love her." You are so loved sweet girl. Your stats are 16.3 pounds(90th percentile) and 25 and 1/4 inches 90th percentile as well. Your head size is only in the 60th, not sure where you got a normal sized head, maybe from Meemom. Slow down the days please because they are flying by. Some days I desk like I need to pinch myself to make sure I am taking it all in. We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️