Friday, October 16, 2009

Love Your Puppies




this picture is pre-ike but it was the only one i had of all my puppies together (including buddy the budman catdog.)



David and I got Elle down to sleep and began watching Marley and Me. I had heard about the book but have not read it. I thought that the acting was actually pretty good. The story was well written. I liked the movie and then...... Well the last 20 minutes of the movie were spent with me basically hyperventilating. I looked to David for support and he was falling apart as well. Let me add if you saw this movie and didn't cry, I think that you are without a heart. Sorry but I mean really, you are just down right a spineless animal hater. So, after the movie ended David and I tried to pull ourselves together. We called the dogs to have a family spooning session on the living room floor. We wanted them to know how much we loved them. We then asked them to come sleep with us. They didn't completely trust the situation but went for it anyway. Got to love the baby dogs. They ALWAYS love you.

2 comments:

  1. I read the book years ago when it first came out, and cried. Rarely do I like the movie better than the book, but in this case, I did. I just saw it yesterday, and cried and cried some more.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️