Saturday, October 10, 2009

shopping cart

Elle spends a whole lot of time taking all of her toys out of the basket and throwing them everywhere. She loves it. I had to put to baskets in the living room to accommodate this. At her Meemom's house she has more toys than I can begin to explain in baskets in the living room and meemom and her take them out and put them up several times a day. Daddy taught Elle how to play "shopping cart" while I was having a girls happy hour last Wednesday. Elle stands behind the basket of toys and pushes it down the hallway. She took a few steps on two different occasions for her meemom last week. Mommy and Daddy haven't seen it yet but know it is coming really soon.

Elle looking for something.



And here she is stoked to find what she was looking for (you can see her new bruise)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️