Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to my Baby Elle

A little pre party snack


my new chair

singing

my birthday girl

Elle had a wonderful time at her birthday party. Lots of fammily and friends came out to help her celebrate. Unfourtunately, she only napped for an hour so by 6:00 she was done as in asleep. She was still not interested in the cake. Yet, she enjoyed everyone's company. Elle made out with so much loot it is unreal. She got some pretty awesome stuff. We all got nice and full on Queen's BBQ, deviled eggs (a la Christy) and cakes and salsa by Meemom.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️