Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It is not hard to count my blessings!!

I am truly blessed. To be surrounded by such wonderful people is just a wonderful gift that keeps on giving. I couldn't ask for a more supportive, loving and fun family. My mother is the most unbelievable woman alive. I only pray that I can be this strong of a force for my own daughter. My husband truly amazes me. After 16 years I am still madly and deeply in love with him. My daughter is truly amazing. My brothers are pretty awesome. My daughter is so in love with her uncles. My pets make live so much more adventurous (even with floors that have to be cleaned daily). My job, (as challenging as it may be)working with children is the best! They remind you of what life is all about. My wonderful friends who keep me sane and make me laugh. To have your very best friends not in the same town makes things a little difficult. But they are only a phone call away. I feel like we are part of each other's every day life even though they are not here. Wouldn't trade ya for the world. I have already decided what my new years resolution will be. Given that this year has flown by, I want to slow things down and take time to celebrate each day and enjoy it. I also want to be the best mother, wife, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. Love you guys! francie

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️