Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mr. Mom

David played stay at home Dad yesterday. My mom had to go to a funeral in Houston. I, unfortunately couldn't go to the funeral or take off to take care of my girl because I have already used so many days this year. So David and Elle hung out all day. Somehow Daddy got Elle to sleep until 8:15 in the morning, which is pretty much unheard of! They ran several errands together including Home Depot and the fish market. When I came home I found a happy, unscathed baby! Good work Daddy. Daddy went to work out and Elle and I went to the store. When I came home Daddy was fighting the war against these gangster mosquitoes that we have in fish village. Daddy then proceeded to cook an unbelievable meal. (after he peeled his own shrimp). I was a little nervous about how the sauce was going to turn out because it was a little complicated. THIS MEAL WAS FANTASTIC!! Go chef daddy. Good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️