Thursday, February 18, 2010

15 months

Well Elle Belle,

You are 15 months old. You continue to grow and get smarter and smarter. You are such a joy! You are running and climbing EVERYWHERE!! You are talking more and more some things we can't understand but the words you use regularly are clear as day. Your new favorite is HOT and you say it with authority. You still love the puppies and Bob the most. They are so good with you that I really can't believe it.You are mesmerized by other kids. You love to watch them. This was your second year to attend Mardi Gras festivities and you did it like a champ. You went to parades for both weekends of Mardi Gras. You were excited and danced as the bands went by. You wore your beads and partied like a champ. When the parade was over. You kept looking for more and then waved bye bye to the parade. The second weekend of Mardi Gras The NJ Buerglers were here with us! Eva and Johnny loved Mardi Gras also. You had a wonderful time. Mommy is counting down the weeks until Spring Break and Summer. We are gonna have a blast! This week I stayed home with you and you continually tried to tell me different things that i didn't understand. NaNa was thrown in there several times and then you would get frusturated. I think you were saying. I know it is a weekday and this is not how meemom does things-get it right woman. I am doing my best pootie girl. We love you so much!

P.S. My little vegetarian finally ate some meat. Meemom made rock cornish game hen and you ate it. You also ate a little bit of her chicken!


P.P.S. Pics to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️