Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Romeo, Romeo where fore art thy Romeo....

Deny thy father and refuse my name if thou wilt not be but sworn my love. Pre-Ike we met Romeo. Romeo is a dog that terrorizes all being things in my mom's neighborhood. We are not really sure what the dogs name is but Mom named him Romeo due to his need to hump all things. This included Jack (RIP). Jack was a 160-180 pound half lab half great dane gentle giant. Romeo is a Chihuahuaish type dog. If I had video footage of this I could probably retire. We all kind of liked Romeo because he feared nothing and it was amusing to watch him hump Jack. Jack would just kind of laugh it off as if he were saying. Is he really serious? Romeo came by daily. He even made an appearance at Mom's 60th surprise part at Anne and Larry's house. KC had himself a good old time and decided that he was tired of Romeo trying to mount him and take advantage of him. In KC's best tipsyish way he tried to fend Romeo off. Romeo bit him. I laugh as I write this because it was beyond HILARIOUS!! I wish you all could have seen kc's face and reaction. priceless. Well post-ike Romeo remained MIA for a while. But sure enough HE'S BACK.... and he has a friend that he travels the streets with peeing in people's yards, humping people and their owners and just generally reeking havoc. Perhaps we should put a video camera on his coliar and see what a day in the life of Romeo consists of and if he has an owner. It would be worth it. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️