Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If Your Kids are Sick Don't Send Them to School PLEASE!!

I got the worst sore throat that I have ever had in my 33 years alive. Saturday night after my migraine kind of faded my throat was a little itchy. By the time I work up on Saturday. I can't swallow a thing. It feels like there are tacks in the back of my throat. I beg/plead and bribe my kids to cover their coughs and sneezes and wipe their noses and use sanitizer and most importantly WASH THEIR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER. I even teach them the cute little song.
Wash wash wash your hands
wash them nice and clean.
Rub the tops, rub the bottoms and fingers in between.
(Row row row your boat tune)
Try it. It's catchy.
Most of them try. Some of them sneeze and cough right in my face without even realizing it.It is a constant battle between sick germs and myself.I want to protect the kids as well! I normally do OK but when they get me they kick BUT!! and this got me!
I need to be well by this weekend for Mardi Gras! It would also be nice to be able to teach my class with a voice! Parents out their around the world, although it might be inconvienent let your sick babies stay home.

Thanks
Mrs. Buergler

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️