Sunday, August 9, 2009

Girls Night Out ...

Last night 7 Galveston girls hit up The Steakhouse. I had actually never eaten there before. Let me say WOW...the filet with blue cheese sauce was unbelievable. I am really not that big of a steak girl. I like filet but am quite picky about my meat. This might be the best steak I have ever eaten. Roserika planned the evening for us so she gets the props. Meredith rocked it with the gift card. Kelly, Lea, Onion and Lisa provided great company. I heard some great stories of when and how some of these lovely ladies found out they were preggos. It is nice to get dolled up and eat out. The drinks flowed freely. I had my baby daddy and Elle drop me off their way to their dinner date at the Sunflower. Daddy ate pecan crusted snapper while he fed the pootie girl green beans. Fun was had by all. The pregnant Onion was the designated driver and a great one at that! Daddy told the waiter at the restaurant that I left he and pootie to bar hop. Daddy loves to make mommy look like a boozer! Wish I had a pic of the lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️