Friday, August 7, 2009

Grandmommy came for a visit



Grandmommy came to help us pack/unpack for our move that was supposed to happen on July 31. Well since we didn't move there wasn't a whole lot to be unpacked. I had begun packing prior to her arrival. Of course the kitchen takes the longest so I begun there and pretty much had the whole thing packed. STUPID..because well are here for another 2 1/2 weeks. oh well. Well Grandmommy got here on Wednesday. We made her go to Lowe's with the whole family and then went to my mom's for a yummy dinner. Thursday we did house stuff for most of the day and then went to dinner at Yaga's. Friday we ran errands working on house stuff again after having breakfast at the sunflower with cat, johnny, eva, and frances. Friday night we did our weekly dinner at Sonny's. Saturday morning Grandmommy left to go home to Florida. Elle was said to see her go! Come back soon grandmommy. How about Wednesday?? Maybe I will show you my new monkey tricks. After all I did show you how I can crawl. Did I mention how happy the cats were to see her. Buddy and Tabitha evacuated with us to grandmommy's house in the woodlands. They stayed there for several months since we had no place for animals. They still love her for it.. but Charlie not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️