Sunday, August 9, 2009

which reminds me....

Several months back Onion (pre pregnancy), Liz D and I went to happy hour. This was probably my first happy hour since before i got preggo. David thought it would be great for me to get out and go. I had David and Elle drop me off so that I wouldn't have to drive home. I am seriously out of practice and am a really cheap date these days. So when David does come get me, he walks into the bar with elle is his arms. He makes a bee line for our table and slams his hand down in the middle of the table. Speaking very loudly he proceeds to say that he and the baby have been looking everywhere for me. And that this whole drinking thing is getting out of hand. I need to choose either the bars or my family and choose it now. Well at this point everyone int he bar is staring at us. Liz and Onion are laughing and I am bright red. Everyone thinks he is serious...until he parks his butt on the bar stool next to us and has a cocktail with us. Pootie stuck to her milk. Daddy loves to embarrass mommy and is pretty witty about it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️