Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Flurries

School is letting out early today and cancelled tomorrow because it is supposed to SNOW in Galveston. Did you hear me???? Snow! Sure hope it is snow and not ice! Elle is doing great and talking away. Every day she is saying something new! Still not too many word combinations but tons of words. She is learning new things every day and loves to share them. She also loves to sing and sounds like I do when I sing (beautiful of course). Lily is just a growing growing growing. I still feel pretty good. Just a little tired and BIG. Hard to get up and down off the floor all day at work. Can't believe I am 26 weeks on Saturday! Only 100 days left until my due date!! Wow. Now I know the last 60 plus days drag but I will try to be patient. Lupe turned 7 yesterday which is also so difficult to believe! Time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️