Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sista on the move

Meemom has been teaching Elle how to ride her tricycle this week. Yesterday, Elle was successful. She is such a big girl. Whenever I tell her that she is my big baby girl. She says big and shows me two fingers and then quickly reminds me that Baby Hudson and all other babies, in including Lily are only one. Too cute. I keep reminding her that she will always be Momma's baby. Most of the time she hugs, kisses and pats me. Sometimes she says that she is Daddy or Meemom's. Love her;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️