Sunday, July 5, 2009

Auntie Clare (with dual citizenship)
















Elle has a fabulous aunt named Auntie Clare. I met Aunt Cheech in about 1996ish when I lived in Austin. We both worked at Bennigan's. I didn't love Clare when I first met her. I thought she was entirely too high maintenance with her schedule requests!! Her sense of humor won me over very quickly. She can also make some damn good iced tea. Clare and my friendship grew very deep very fast. David absolutely adored her from day one as well. Auntie Clare was in our wedding in June 2004. She was actually the only person in the wedding that wasn't family or a friend since I was five. I feel like I have known her my whole life. Auntie Clare was the topic of dinner conversation on Friday night with the fam. I have honestly never met anyone who doesn't LOVE Cheech. She is so uniquely special, lovable and so kind that it is almost ridiculous. She is the person that you ask yourself- could she really be that nice? Is it real? Well my friends after about 13 years of knowing her I say yes. It is all totally genuine. On top of being super kind, Auntie Cheech is quite the fashionista. She has about 4,567,890 pairs of shoes and i don't even want to talk about her closet. Well she has sent Elle the most unbelievable outfits, books and shoes. I mean I think Elle has gotten an amazing package every month that she has been alive. The Easter package put the Buergler family Easter Bunny to shame. The dresses that she got in the next package might be the most beautiful dresses Elle owns. She wore one to her Meemom's honor's day. On Friday Casey said, " Clare send ANOTHER package for Elle. I mean really. Clare makes everyone look bad" (The packages have been going to casey's house since the hurricane because we have moved several times.) Elle just wanted to say, "Clare you rock and are an awesome aunt and Godmother. I am proud to say that thanks to you my closet is rocking. I am honored to have you in my life.We love you and miss you. Oh and thanks to you I am the proud owner of some "wellies" all the way from England.


We love you- Francie, David, Elle, Bruce, Lupe, Foxy, Tabitha and Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️