Monday, July 6, 2009

We might have to rethink our morning walk. It is so damn hot by 9:30 a.m. that the dogs and the baby are SUFFERING. Mom and I were struggling today. 7:30 just seems so early for a summer day walk but it might be that or nothing! Summer = hot. That was yesterdays thought. So Today We went at 7:45 and still TOO DAMN HOT. It took Bruce literally 4 or 5 hours to completely cool off. He was panting and panting and just laying around. Poor boy. Elle was super stoked when we began our walk. She was just taking it all in the ocean, the ocean breeze, the dogs, the people and the sand. Until all of the sudden there was no ocean breeze and it was 100 degrees. I think we are gonna try to walk at 7 am tomorrow. Not sure it is worth it. Maybe I should go back to sipping my coffee (that my wonderful husband brings me in bed-when I'm good) and snuggling with my pootie while we watch GMA and surf the internet. I will let you know what we decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️