Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday snippets

Just a few great things said by the men in my life.

I texted David to pick up a few things from the store. Tortillas from bakery, organic green beans for Elle and baby yogurt. I used details (from bakery and organic) and also said call me if you need to ask. While looking through what he bought, I see.....


DORA yogurt. So the conversation goes like this.


Francie: " Daddy, I told you to buy baby yogurt for Elle."

David:" Francie, I did. I mean I looked all over. I looked in the yogurt section and then I looked in the baby food section (keep in mind this section is non refrigerated). And then I went back to the yogurt section. I mean Dora is for kids right"

Francie: Elle only eats organic whole milk baby yogurt made for babies near the organic milk.

David:"Damn, I tried."




Francie: "KC, will you feed Elle while I make the rice?"

KC :"Aww man I just showered."


I asked him to feed her not bathe in her food.
He did it !
I also got to witness mom try to teach casey how to do some yoga stretching for his back. PRICELESS. Look at Elle thinking WTF!!



Meemom also taught Elle how to wave bye bye today. She learns all her monkey tricks from the Meemom!! Although I didn't capture Elle waving. I did capture Meemom taking a bite out of Elle's arm.

Note: Elle is wearing only a diaper because her daddy insists that it is too hot for the precious outfit her mommy put her in today. I am opposed to the naked white trash baby thing but baby daddy is not!

1 comment:

  1. Dora yogurt!? Oh, he deserves this post. However, some marketing genius at Yoplait just got a bonus for tricking an unsuspecting father.

    It's intereting how comfortable Elle looks in just a diaper. I think David is FINALLY right on this one!

    P. S. Miss you guys! Are you coming to SA with David during the draft and staying with us Girls?

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️