Sunday, July 26, 2009

Productive Weekend?

Interestingly enough...this post was from jul 26th.

Well my to do list hasn't been completed yet. Will it ever?



1. Pick up Elle's christening gown (check)

2. Eat seafood (check)

3. Make babyfood (Check)

4. Grocery store

5. Pack up this damn house to move HOME!!



Well the packing is slow. Problem is we have to be out of this house on the same day that the contractors have to complete our house. So...we can't move anything home until there are floors etc. which there still aren't. Cross your fingers that this all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️