Friday, July 3, 2009

It is really gonna happen

This morning Meemom, Lola, Elle, Lupe and myself began our daily morning walk on the seawall. When we began a little after 8:00 a.m. it was 87 degrees, when we ended it was 101 degrees OUCH!! We were sweating our behinds off. After we got home and got cleaned up (and I convinced Meemom to participate in this adventure) we went to buy all of our appliances. We scored with the 4th of July sale. Momma is so stoked about her new steam washer and dryer and oven I can't even explain it. Then we had to venture to North H-Town to find our granite for the counters. It was my second time to a granite "yard" so I knew what to expect. Yet it was still a little weird. Although the first time I couldn't believe this was how it worked. So baby daddy and I walked around the yard and looked at 4,557,678 pieces of granite at 3 o' clock in the afternoon with NO SHADE. We were literally hiding behind pieces of granite to talk and compare notes. Finally i made a beeline for the car to hydrate while David "claimed" our rock. I have to say David and I are an amazingly efficient team when we work together! We ended with our weekly gtown family dinner at Sonny's. Happy 3rd of July. Party at KC's tomorrow. I can't wait to go HOME. It is really gonna happen. T-minus 27 days..... Stupid Hurricane Ike you can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️