Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Elle has a new found obsession with her Daddy. I mean she has always loved him but this it taking it to a whole new level. Every time that he leaves the room she calls for him. She wants to know where he is at all times. She thinks about him often. Looking for him. She just can't help herself when she is around him. She grabs him and hugs him so tight right before planting a big old kiss on him. I know he is pretty irresistible! You are a lucky girl to have such a great daddy baby elle. He loves you so much Pooty J.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️