Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pre-Dinner Convo At The Buerg House

Let me set the scene. Elle is super stoked to see her Daddy. She gets an extra boost of energy when she sees him for the first time in the evening. Tonight I was prepping dinner and I see Elle plowing through the house like Elin Woods. Whacking everything in sight with her new golf clubs (kudos to meemom). She loves these clubs. As her Daddy looks at her he very calmly explains. " Elle, I don't think you are ready for golf. He then takes the club and hides it. Not a minute later. I hear. "Hey. Dude, where did you get that driver" As Elin, I mean Elle began "golfing" again. Never a dull moment and I love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️