Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday...

Well I wasn't able to drag my butt out of bed until 5:30 this morning which means I missed my workout. Not the way I like to start my week. So sad for me. Elle woke up crying a few times last night and I am not sure why. I am sure that it interfered with my 7 consecutive hours of sleep. I am dragging today. Tired...mentally and physically. I really just wanted to stay in bed and maybe watch a movie in this yuckyish weather. I was a little bummed and then realized I was being dramatic when I SAW this....




Time is fluttering by... ONLY 32 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL. HOLY YOU KNOW WHAT! I can do this. i really can. I will get my butt out of bed and get on that machine for the next 6-7 weeks at the butt crack of dawn. Yes sirree I will. I think I can I think I can. Motivation= sleeping late with pootie j, beach, pool, sun, summer, shopping CHILLING ......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️