Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meemom's Three Ring Circus

Anyone that knows Elle knows that she is ALWAYS happy if she is outside. She loves all things outside. Birds, trees, grass, wind, the sun, the moon, dogs etc. She is just plain smitten with nature. Well the past month or so meemom and elle have been spending the majority of their days outside. They always go for a walk but that is no longer enough. They now swing, run, rest, smell and plant flowers, jump on the trampoline, play ball and only god knows what else. Seriously, I think they are only inside for nap. This makes Elle the happiest girl alive.!! The last week before Easter, each day that I pull up to pick up my girl there are very exciting things going on. For example, one day there was a tricycle, bubble machine, sidewalk chalk, easter eggs and friends. They were really rocking out. Elle didn't even want to come home with me that day or any other day that week. I told meemom to tone it down so elle doesn't expect this everyday in the summer. Meemom school ROCKS!! I am jealous that i don't go every day. I feel bad for all the other babies in the world that don't get to go. But Elle doesn't :) She likes being numero uno! We are so lucky to have you Meemom (aka Ninny)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️