Sunday, September 6, 2009

9 months....what????

How can it be? My princess is already NINE months old. I know time flies when you are having fun but this is becoming ridiculous. I really need to slow down and take it all in. Everyday there is a new accomplishment. Everyday a stronger personality is showing through. You are VERY strong willed. You know what you want and how to get it. You want to be heard and honey you are. You are also the sweetest damn thing around. Elle, you are a complete doll. Your daddy told me when you were a week old that I think you are my little baby doll. I told him you are the best baby doll that I have ever had and you are MINE!! I love to dress you. Your meemom and I spend lots of time picking out the cutest clothes ever. We love to put you in them and accessorize you up, girl.
You crawl everywhere and quickly.Sometimes you crawl with your knees up. Yet you think it is over rated. You are really wanting to walk. You pull yourself up on people and things constantly and have been for a while. You want to take off running. Momma and Dada are not quite ready for that. And I donn't think MeeMom is either. You laugh regularly and get very excited about familiar faces, books and especially the animals. YOU LOVE THE DOGS AND CATS. They have been really great about tolerating you. Buddy is still asking me if you are really staying here everytime you rip out handfulls of his fur. You love, love ,love your DaDa and smile and laugh and him constantly. DaDa does all of these crazy and insanely dangerous upside down and tossing around games that you think are hilarious! You love your baths and reading books and you love being the center of attention. You get excited when you see people that you know. You love to make funny faces and smile at people. You have added even more to your diet. You eat: avocado, banana, brown rice, oatmeal, peaches, pears, apples, tofu, mango, broccoli, green beans, sweet potatoes, yogurt, carrots, watermelon and puffs, whole wheat pasta and melon. Avocado is still your favorite by far! You have 5 teeth and more coming in. You were 20 whole pounds at your last dr.appt. Your nine month appt is coming up. Mommy is dreading going back to work and leaving you. You don't understand because you love your meemom's school. You melt me completely. Everytime you hold on to me and we cuddle I think that there is no way I can love you any more but I do. Everyday I love you a little bit more. You make us all so proud and happy my pootie princess girl.

Love,
Your Momma

This post is long overdue. You will be 10 months on the 18th but i have been busy. more and pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️