Thursday, September 24, 2009

we heart target

I asked David to return some stuff to Target. He returned the wrong bag of stuff. This bag included Halloween shirts for my godsons, some clothes for Elle and a few other outfits from baby gap and pottery barn, a used paci, one pink croc, and s a bunch of stuff that I needed for school TOMORROW and a hairbow. David said they wouldn't take this stuff back. Really? I wonder why? Because it was all the stuff that I brought in from the car and needed. The OTHER bag full of Target stuff is that I needed to go back. Good effort. maybe i have one too many target bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️