Sunday, September 20, 2009

Never mind the peace signs and smiles, this means war!


This whole weekend we have been assaulted, attacked, lynched and violated.I am officially declaring war on the G-Town Mosquitoes. This is so out of control I can't even believe it. We have had to make battle plans just to make it to the car. My poor dogs don't even want to go outside. After lunch with Onion, we went to check out the Kearney digs (which look great). When we were walking on the side of the house about 25 mosquitoes covered Elle's head. That is not an exaggeration. I was also covered. Ridiculous. My girls head is coated with big red bumps. Her beautiful sensitive skin is so agitated. Look carefully at her face.

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! She can't even itch them! Is she fussy about it?

    I hate skeeters, and they only seem to bite me. All four of us were at the park. After 3 minutes, I had seven bites. I had to hide in the car. Zak, Maddie and Brooke kept playing for another 20 minutes, and didn't get bitten. (thankfully).

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️