Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is officially here





Well today is the official Sunday start of the NFL and in the Buergler household we roll with the NFL Sunday Ticket Super Fan Edition. (much to Mommy's dismay) So now Daddy can watch 8 football games at a time. I mean really, that is completely RIDICULOUS right. And David was explaining to me that he should be able to see 9 games at once but for some stupid reason the Baltimore Kansas City Game wouldn't come up onto the channel that shows all the games simultaneously. He had to tune into that channel to watch it. Come on. I have to say I was excited for Daddy to get to use the NFL ticket this year. I know how much he was looking forward to it. Especially since IKE came last year and demolished everything including the NFL ticket. I know I will grow very annoyed with this very quickly but for now I am going to try to support the boy's football watching...as long as I get him Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. He will have to work a little harder during the week. Maybe some dinners at Yamato, massages for Mommy, flowers etc. He worked hard to recruit Elle...and I am afraid that it might have worked (just a little bit). The top picture shows Elle after some bribery. The second picture shows how seriously Elle was taking the games with Daddy. David also found it necessary to stand that close to the television. Obviously Weezy never schooled David in the dangers of watching the TV so close. Lots to learn.

2 comments:

  1. He tricked you. There are plenty of games on Saturday! COLLEGE!

    The only reason I we don't get The Ticket (anymore) is because we don't have DirecTV. Whew. It's non-stop, Francie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! NON STOP. What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️