Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Wednesday I had to take the certification test for ESL and I have to admit it was really hard. I have never thought any of the certification tests were difficult but this one was. Hope I passed. Today is Thursday and the kids and I have some serious SPRING FEVER. We have Pre-K night tonight and school tomorrow and then Spring Break. How many of you get Spring Break off from your job? Pretty awesome right. I will have my summative conference with my principal today to finalize my annual evaluation. I feel pretty good about it. My kids are really ready for Kindergarten next year. I am nervous about talking to her about my time off. I want to take the week before the baby is due and then the first 6 weeks of school off and I hope that she allows me to do so. It is so hard to leave babies! It is still hard for me to leave Elle sometimes and she is 2 and loves being at Meemom's house. Speaking of Elle she got all signed up for preschool. She is going to go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-12. I hope she will like it. She will be attending Moody, which is where I also went. That way she will have other kids her age to play with a few times a week. Meemom and I are nervous. Daddy wants someone to go sit with her at school and protect her. Apparently, we are those parents.
I can't wait until next week. We already have a lot on the agenda: double stroller, breast pump, dr appt., spring cleaning, getting stuff ready, pre registering at the hospital, bayou wildlife park, maybe children's museum or zoo or perhaps moody gardens. Time flies when you are having fun! After Spring Break i will only work for another 6 weeks and then Lily will almost be here.

Continued...Today is Friday! Spring Break is here. Summative conference was great and my awesome principal agreed to let me have that time off. ALSO I PASSED THE ESL TEST. Kind of a miracle. Didn't really think I was going to woo hoo. Spring Break 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray, Francie! Sounds like life is good! Congrats on your time off,great evaluation, your blood sugar count and your ESL-ness. You are a supreme test passer. Can't wait to see little Lilly. Lynne

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️