Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Madness

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and Texas!I am going to my bi monthly appointment this afternoon. I should get results to my gestational diabetes, fifth disease and chicken pox. WE are sitting right at 29 weeks and 4 days! Wish me luck for a clean bill of health. I am also fighting four kids with ring worm. I am armed with a can of lysol, and sanitizer. Hope I win. We are geared up for Mardi Gras this weekend. I think Elle will be a pro by then. Elle will get to see two out of three of her godparents. Will and hopefully Clare will join us. WE will really miss Catherine and family. I am beginning to have withdraws.
Samanthat is a HOSS. She is HUGE. I will take a picture of her and post it. You won't believe it. One more week until spring break and 73 more days until Lily Grace is due.

True confession: I could not be any happier that my doc had to reschedule my appointment for today (instead of Monday). It is half price fajitas at Pappasitos! The whole Howell/Buergler family is meeting for dinner after my appointment. Have I mentioned lately how much my family rocks. How accomodating they are???? David and I selfishly wanted my appointments to be on Wednesday for theis very reason! I even inquired about it, but normally my doc only sees ob patients on Monday and Tuesday. Also, for dinner last night I had a few bites of ice cream. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️