Friday, March 18, 2011

Top 10- I will never ____ when I have kids

You will totally judge me after you read this... Go ahead. i deserve it. David and I were talking about this the other night. So many times I started a sentence with "Babe, when we have kids we will never____. Don't you agree?" Some of this stemmed from being a teacher. The other part came from not having my own children yet. Here we go:

10. Spoil her rotten
9. Pick battles (I was supposed to be the benevolent dictator)
8. Threaten her with Santa Claus
7. Threaten to spank
6. Let her eat/drink sugar
5. Nurse for longer than a year (to be more specific 20 months)
4. Reward her with treats
3. Co-sleep
2. Negotiate with her like I am at UN meeting
1. Spoil her rotten

The reality is I think we are pretty good parents. My girl is as sweet as sugar and a happy camper MOST of the time. We have our moments but I guess that is what it is all about. I hope that Lily Grace will be as happy as a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️