Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I feel especially lucky that I get a Spring Break yearly! It keeps me young. It always seems to come at just the right time. The time when the kids are so entirely crazy that you might really go crazy. For me there was so much going on the weeks leading up to Spring Break that I was wound super tight and so stressed. This time off and the resolution to most of these stressors (gestational diabetes test, ESL test, maternity leave approval and the list goes on). We have had a great time on the island! Elle goes to the park on a daily basis with her Daddy. Here are the cliff notes since my memory was stolen by my belly (at least that is what I am blaming it on
)

Friday-I got out of school and we had family dinner at Mario's. Good people, good food what else can I say?

Saturday--relaxing and napping

Sunday- chilling

Monday- Dr. appointment, shopping ALL DAY LONG with MEEMOM! Lunch, fun and lots of business handled

Tuesday- Strand with the family. Tried out the Black Pearl and took Elle to La Kings

Wednesday- Cleaning out closets and then Dinner Date at Paco's with the hubby (thanks Meemom). Plantain encrusted snapper with rasberry chipotle sauce and topped with crabmeat and bread pudding for desert! BEST FOOD EVER



Thursday- local errands with Meemom, long nap with the girl and spring cleaning. at bedtime Elle requested a family kiss (where mommy, daddy and elle all kiss and hug at the same time. she has never requested this- David and I were so warm and fuzzy- fair to say I have the sweetest girl ever)


Friday-Wildlife Park with the Pootster, Daddy and Meemom. Pre registered at the hospital.

Saturday-We are going to Cody and Cherie's Wedding and Grandmommy is coming to watch Elle (Thanks Grandmommy)

I am sad that it is almost over!!! I am not ready but it has been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

I married the love of my life and high school sweetheart, David, on 6/12/04. I am the mother of baby Elle(born 11/18/08), Lily Grace, (4/26/11) , Grant( 5/14/14),3dogs (Lupe, Bruce and Nina ) . Blessed to have my dream job as a kindergarten teacher❤️